Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc. manufactures its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Should a defect occur within the warranty period, Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc. will, at its option, exchange or repair the defective device. Repairs or adjustments to equipment under warranty can be performed at our factory or at the customer location, at the option of Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc. In most cases a 1-2 day turn around time will be necessary to repair equipment at our facility. When equipment is returned to our factory for repair or replacement, freight charges will be borne by the customer. Repaired or replaced equipment will be returned at Carpenter’s expense via U.P.S. ground service. If alternate shipping is requested by the customer, the difference in shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
This is a limited warranty and is in lieu of all other representations and expressed and implied warranties (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for use.) Under no circumstances shall Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc. be liable for any incidental or consequential property damages or losses subsequent to misuse or improper maintenance of this equipment.
Not covered by this warranty are:
- Consumable parts (blades, belts, guides, springs, inserts, stripping wheels, etc.).
- Cosmetic problems (nicks, scratches, etc.).
- Damages caused by abuse, repairs or modifications made by unauthorized personnel.
- Damage caused by contaminated compressed air.
- Damage caused by shipping.
- Damage caused by environmental and/or atmospheric conditions.