Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc. manufactures its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Should any defect occur within the warranty period, Carpenter Mfg. Co. Inc. will, at its option, exchange or repair the defective device.
At the discretion of Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc., repairs or adjustments to equipment under warranty can be performed at our factory or at the customer location. In most cases a 1- or 2-day turnaround time will be necessary to repair equipment at our facility. When equipment is returned to our factory for repair or replacement, the customer is responsible for all freight charges.
This is a limited warranty and is in lieu of all other representations and expressed and implied warranties (including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for use). Under no circumstances shall Carpenter Mfg. Co., Inc. be liable for any incidental or consequential property damages or losses subsequent to misuse or improper maintenance of this equipment.
The following are not covered by the latter warranty:
- Consumable parts (blades, belts, guides, springs, inserts, stripping wheels, etc.)
- Cosmetic problems (nicks, scratches, etc.)
- Damages caused by any repairs or modifications by unauthorized personnel
- Damages caused by abuse
- Damages caused by shipping
- Damages caused by environmental and/or atmospheric conditions
- Damages caused by the use of contaminated compressed air